Minecraft PS4 Disc Only
A world with the freedom to do whatever you want. Dig down into the unknown depths or build incredible structures, from humble homes to grand cityscapes. Go it alone or bring your friends along for the ride. The only limit is your imagination.
- Learn your way around one block at a time in the new tutorial mode.
- Craft all sorts of items from boats to diamond armour and create enormous structures.
- Team up with friends in eight-player online multiplayer and four-player split screen modes.
Minecraft is a game made up of infinite possibilities. If you can imagine it you can create it.
Minecraft is split into two separate game modes. Creative and Survival. You can play both of them in multiplayer. If you’re mostly interested in making huge structures from scratch with unlimited resources, Creative mode is your best bet. You won’t see any enemies, and you can pull blocks of all shapes and sizes out of thin air. It’s a peaceful world.
However, if you’d prefer to adventure into a world of danger, where you’re crafting and creating out of necessity, you’ll probably want to play in Survival mode. That comes with gangs of monsters who want to break/explode/eat your bones, one pixel at a time. You’ll need to protect yourself from the creatures that come out at night.
- Take part in an epic adventure with a retro style.
- Create a house or a vast castle, your imagination is your key.
- Play alone or with your friends.