iPhone 8 | Refurbished | Pre-Owned
148g, 7.3mm thickness
iOS 11, up to iOS 13.2
Apple iPhone 8 key features
- Body: Aluminium 7000 frame, reinforced glass front and rear, IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Gold, Space Grey, and Silver colour options.
- Screen: 4.7" 16M-colour LED-backlit IPS LCD screen of 750p resolution, 326ppi, True Tone adjustment via four-channel ambient light sensor, wide colour gamut, 3D Touch.
- OS: Apple iOS 11.
- Chipset: Hexa-core (2 Monsoon + 4 Mistral) 2.09GHz Apple CPU, tri-core Apple GPU, 2GB of RAM, Apple A11 Bionic SoC.
- Camera: 12MP camera with F/1.8 lens, optical image stabilisation, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection auto focus, wide colour capture.
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Storage: 64GB or 256GB of built-in storage.
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple Pay only).
- Battery: 1,821mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible).
- Misc: Stereo speakers, pressure-sensitive Home key with fingerprint scanner, Taptic Engine
The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus ship with Qi wireless charging support. This means they will work with any wireless charger that supports the Qi standard, including any cars equipped with Qi wireless chargers.
The iPhone 8 is splash proof, both the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are rated IP67 under IEC standard 60529. This means they are protected from immersion in liquids at depths up to 1m for a time period of up to 30 minutes but I don't advise testing it! As a rule of thumb don't get your phone wet!
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus does not ship with the standard 3.5mm headphone jack. iPhone 8 owners can connect wireless headphones or Apple's AirPods using Bluetooth 5.0, or use Lightning connector supported accessories.
Looking for some tips to getting the best out of your iPhone.