Biodegradable Compostable Poop Bags (50 bags)
Buy Biodegradable Compostable Poop Bags (50 bags)
5-star rated compostable poo bags you can trust.
Our plant-based poo bags are EU certified (EN13432) 100% biodegradable and compostable, unlike many bags on the market. They’re made from all-natural, renewable corn starch and plant oils which are EU grown and use no palm or soya, no virgin soil or deforestation.
Our poo bags are thick, dark and strong whilst still biodegradable and compostable. Our top-selling compostable poo bags are not only plastic-free, but they also have a low carbon footprint as they're made with wind-powered electricity.
Around 8 billion dog poo bags are used and disposed of each year – that’s a huge amount! Traditional plastic bags (and others marketed as ‘degradable’) could take many years to decompose, and when they do, they simply turn into micro-plastics which contaminate the environment.
Swapping to our compostable bags would be a simple and sustainable way to reduce your plastic footprint. If for any reason a compostable bag escapes into the environment. It will biodegrade slowly depending on how much oxygen is around, just like a twig does.
Even if the bags are sent to landfill, they will break down in the same way as any other plant material. If the bags are incinerated, they will leave no trace behind, unlike plastic bags which release toxic chemicals into the atmosphere.
- Compostable & 100% Biodegradable
- 100% plant material (made from cornstarch)
- 50 bags per box (2 Rolls)
- Super strong and durable
- Dark, to hide any unpleasant sights!
- Handy, pocket-size rolls (25 bags each)
- EU Certified & tested fully compostable, EN13432
- Low carbon footprint - made with renewable electricity
- Suitable for industrial composting or dispose of as you would any other poo bag