A Pulse Oximeter is a common device used to check oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate
It is a compact, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device featuring an OLED display.
The Pulse Oximeter is used to measure arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and the pulse rate. Oxygen saturation indicates the percentage of haemoglobin in the arterial blood that is loaded with oxygen.
The Pulse Oximeter uses two light beams of different wavelengths for measurement. These light beams strike the inserted finger inside the housing and are put in relation to each other during measurement. The arterial oxygen saturation is then calculated and displayed on the Pulse Oximeter.
- Compact and hygienic device
- Fast and accurate
- Simple and easy to use
- OLED display
- SpO2 measurement range: 35-100%
- Pulse rate measurement range: 25-250bpm
- Pulse rate accuracy has passed proving and comparison with SpO2 simulator.
- Working voltage: DC2.2V-DC3.4V
- Battery type: 2x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries are required (not included)
- Size: 58x34x30mm
- Weight: 50g
2x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries are required. They are not included.